Kors’ bags are loved by million, including celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Rachel McAdams, Michelle Obama and Catherine Zeta-Jones. That is why we are glad to present some of them and what to wear with these amazing bags.
Not only that Michael Kors’ bags are chic and simply adorable, but they are also easy to mix and match with simple clothing items. They are made for strong, powerful women, who are not into trends, but prefer to stick to their own needs and styles. Every one of these bags is precious in its own way, so if you have any doubts, check out our favorites and tell us what you think of out choice.
Michael Kors Gia Saddle Color Block Shoulder Bag
Gia Saddle color block bag has a pleasant color palette and it is rather eye-catching. It can brighten up a fall or fit perfectly to the summer inspired outfits. You can wear it during day or night, for more or less formal occasions. It looks great with tan and mint, so it is easy to combine and mix and match. A pair of classic suede ballet flats or a pair of ankle boots will look great with Gia bag and a top or a blouse in aqua. Accessorize the outfit with a nice set of charm bracelets or a necklace. You can also use this tote bag for if you want to look attractive while boarding a plane or traveling by car for a romantic getaway with your other half.
- Denim Shorts (awear.com)
- Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses (vanmildert.com)
- Michael Kors Gia Saddle Color-block Shoulder Bag (net-a-porter.com)
- Rag & Bone Harrow Booties (intermixonline.com)
- Bracelet (maxandchloe.com)
- Chiffon Shirt (chicnova.com)
- Cardigan (mango.com)
Michael Kors Michael Hamilton Saffiano Messenger
Saffiano messenger bag has that vintage feeling, but it still manages to look modern and trendy. While you can wear it to the office, you can also use it to create a color block look, with shades of red or pink. This outfit is great for a night out in some fancy restaurant. Even though black or tan ones are easier to combine, I find hot pink and turquoise to be more challenging and outstanding. With a pair of classic pumps and a dress in fuchsia, you can create an outfit that will make all others forgettable.
- Earrings (romwe.com)
- Betsey Johnson Necklace (endless.com)
- Mikkelsen Aspire Cardigan (theoutnet.com)
- Jimmy Choo Pumps (net-a-porter.com)
- Haute Hippie Ruffled Dress (harrods.com)
- Michael Kors Hamilton Saffiano Messenger (forzieri.com)
Michael Kors Saffiano Tote
Every woman knows that clutches may be cute and feminine, but they are simply not enough. We need a bag that is big enough for all our daily necessities, including the ones we picked up during our shopping spree. That is why Saffiano tote is perfect for a casual and classy look during the day or if you find yourself in a foreign city and you want to do some sightseeing. With a pair of matching flats and a printed lady like dress, you will look chic, without overdoing it.
- Betsey Johnson Necklace (endless.com)
- Flats (modcloth.com)
- Dept Shirt Dress (zalando.co.uk)
- Kate Spade Sunglasses (southmoonunder.com)
- Michael Kors Saffiano Medium Tote (zappos.com)
- Mango Essential Cardigan (houseoffraser.co.uk)
Michael Kors Astrid Calf-Hair Satchel
This bag is really hot and provocative, so especially if you choose the one with a leopard print. If you want to create an evening look, wear it with a little red dress. For day, wear it with a plain blouse, in some bold color and a pair of trousers or jeans. You can dress it up with a pair of long, statement earrings and don’t forget that this bag requires a pair of hot heels.
- Shirt (esprit.com)
- Tuxedo Jacket (warehouse.co.uk)
- Gold-Tone Double Dome Earrings (endless.com)
- Sandals (indressme.com)
- Jeans (vanmildert.com)
- Michael Kors Astrid Calf-Hair Satchel (neimanmarcus.com)
Michael Kors Middleton Bag
Wheatear you just want it or need it, Middleton bag is simply adorable. It comes in various colors and prints, but if you cannot decide which one will suit your style the best, you cannot go wrong with a black one. It is spacious enough, so you can wear it to work, but also posh enough for formal occasions. A little black dress and a Middleton bag in black will look amazing with a touch of red on the lips and a pair of pear stud earrings. This is a timeless look that will fit to pretty much any body type.
- Alice + Olivia Dress (theoutnet.com)
- Manhattan Pearls (astleyclarke.com)
- Point Court Shoes (johnlewis.com)
- Markus Lupfer Cardigan (theoutnet.com)
- Estée Lauder Lipstick (harrods.com)
- Michael Kors Middleton Bag (harveynichols.com)
Michael Kors Ruched Gansevoort Satchel
Ruched Gansevoort satchel looks best in white and pinkish nude. This bag is girly and would definitely look great with any casual outfit. It is sophisticated, made with lot of attention to the details, so make sure to look polish in an effortless way. Wear it with knitwear in light great and with basics, such as a pair of black trousers and a white shirt. When you are picking up a matching jewelry, try to keep it simple, so one chain like necklace is more than enough.
- Brunello Cucinelli Cardigan (farfetch.com)
- Alicia Marilyn Designs Necklace (boticca.com)
- Top (usa.frenchconnection.com)
- Gérard Darel Trousers (johnlewis.com)
- Pumps (rupertsanderson.com)
- Michael Kors Ruched Gansevoort Satchel (bagborroworsteal.com)
Michael Kors Grayson Grommet Satchel
A chunky sweater, a pair of timeless trousers in navy or black and just a hint of pink on your lips are great choice for what to wear with this interesting rock chic bag. You can find this bag in red, grey, white, black in brown, but fashion rules stay the same. Always wear it in a Parisian style, which means that you need 4-5 pieces overall.
- Michael Kors Grayson Grommet Satchel (endless.com)
- Farah Sweater (rag-bone.com)
- Pants (allsaints.com)
- Dior Lipstick (nordstrom.com)
- Fendi Loafer Pumps (bluefly.com)